- 1/4 cup (60 ml) limoncello
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) triple sec
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sweet and sour mix
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) lemon-lime soda
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
Float a scoop of lemon or pineapple sherbet to make a sweet treat.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 cocktail|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||65 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|