Low Fat Pumpkin Pie
Egg substitute and evaporated low fat milk give you a healthy option with this holiday favorite. Top with Guilt-Free Whipped Topping for an indulgent dessert without the calories.
- 1 cup (240 ml) egg substitute
- 3 1/2 cups (850 g) pumpkin, canned
- 1 1/2 cups (300 g) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 cups (720 ml) evaporated low fat milk
- 3 unbaked 9-inch (22.5 cm) pie shells
- Whipped topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4 or 5.
- Blend for 20-25 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour into three 9-inch (23 cm) unbaked deep-dish pie shells.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F (180°C). Bake for 40 minutes.
- Filling will be soft, but firms up as it sets and cools.
- Chill and serve topped with whipped topping.
For one pie, cut recipe in half.
|Serving Size||1 slice|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||36 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|