Mango Coconut Sorbet
- 1/2 cup (4 g) unsweetened shredded coconut, reserving 1 Tablespoon for garnish
- 4 slices (120 ml) dried mango, unsweetened and unsulfured
- 1/2 cup unsweetened hemp, almond, or soy milk
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon or lime juice
- 1 (10-ounce) bag, (284 g) frozen mango chunks
- Soak dried mango in the soy milk until soft (overnight or one hour in advance).
- Place all ingredients, including the soaking milk, into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30 to 60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form in the mixture.
- Garnish with reserved coconut and serve immediately.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|