Mango Delight Smoothie
- 1 orange, peeled, halved
- 1/2 ripe banana, peeled
- 1/2 mango, peeled, pitted
- 1/2 medium apple, seeded, halved
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
Mango Delight Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Icooka4u from Mango-licious just the way it is! ;-) Vitamix's, Mango Delight Smoothie was purrrrfect just the way the recipe called for. No sweetener added. That's saying a lot for me. I haveTHE BIGGEST SWEET TOOTH! [Vitamix 5200]
Date published: 2015-11-02
If I use frozen mango, how would the recipe change? I.e. Would I need ice? Thank you.
If you use frozen mango instead of the mango and leave out the ice the smoothie should turn out similar to the original recipe.
Date published: 2016-01-14
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|