Mango, orange and vanilla yogurt make this smoothie sweet and creamy with a light citrus note.
- 3/4 cup (180 g) low fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 1 (125 g) orange, peeled, halved
- 1 cup (140 g) mango chunks, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Mango Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Mpaint from Typical mango smoothie This is nice and thick and tastes like mangos. Nutmeg on top is good too.
Date published: 2015-09-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Echoruby from Smooth and refeeshing I used soy milk instead of yogourt and it came out super smooth. Very refreshing !
Date published: 2016-02-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Carol4u from Love This Machine! I bought this VitaMix machine about seven or so years ago. I keep it on my counter so I have easy access to it. I've never had a problem with it. And it's still going strong! I love coming home on a hot day, throwing come fresh and frozen fruit in it for a refreshing fruit and or veggie drink for dinner. And it makes some great soups for those cold nights too.
Date published: 2016-06-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by DHelfen from Orange Mango Smoothie Very easy to make. Delicious! Can't drink just one!! Love my Vitamix!!
Date published: 2016-08-15