- 1/2 cup (120 ml) water
- 1 1/2 cups (300 g) granulated sugar
- 2 cups (190 g) blanched almonds
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 2 minutes, using the tamper to press any ingredients into the blades.
- Pour onto a marble cutting board or baking pan to cool. Form into a 6-inch (15 cm) log, wrap in plastic wrap and store in refrigerator.
Use as a sweetening agent in pastries and cookies. Not recommended for molding.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||2 tbsp ( 30 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||23 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|