Mocha Mint Shake
This chocolate-mint-mocha shake is fun for holiday entertaining. Garnish with a candy cane for added color and flare.
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) milk
- 1 cup (230 g) vanilla light or nonfat frozen yogurt or ice cream
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) chocolate syrup
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute, using tamper as needed, or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
For a non-dairy alternative, use soy milk and soy ice cream
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||23 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|