Moco Coco Chilled Coffee
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) double strength coffee, cooled
- 1 cup (240 ml) milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chocolate syrup
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons cream of coconut
- 2 Tablespoons (9 g) sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups (480 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 8.
- Blend for 40 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
For less sugar, you may substitute coconut milk for cream of coconut.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.