Moco Coco Chilled Coffee
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) double strength coffee, cooled
- 1 cup (240 ml) milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chocolate syrup
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons cream of coconut
- 2 Tablespoons (9 g) sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups (480 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 8.
- Blend for 40 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
For less sugar, you may substitute coconut milk for cream of coconut.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|