Oatmeal Cranberry Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups (360 ml) milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) light olive oil
- 3/4 cup (60 g) uncooked, rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cups (150 g) whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup (26 g) flax seed meal
- 1/4 cup (30 g) dried cranberries
- 2 Tablespoons (15 g) unsalted sunflower seeds
- Place milk, egg, oil and ¼ cup (20 g) rolled oats into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 6.
- Blend for 20 seconds.
- Combine the remaining oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and flax meal in a large bowl, stirring to combine.
- Pour wet mixture into the dry ingredients and mix gently by hand to combine.
- Stir in the dried cranberries and sunflower seeds.
- Allow mixture to set for 10 minutes before cooking.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
Oatmeal Cranberry Pancakes is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mama G from Best Pancake recipe adaptable to Gluten Free First recipe for pancakes that can be gluten free that are delicious!
Date published: 2016-02-10
How do I make these without any eggs?
You could substitute 2 tablespoons of applesauce to replace the egg. The egg helps to thicken the batter.
Date published: 2016-04-01
|Serving Size||1 pancake|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|