Orange Juice Plus
Give fresh orange juice an unexpected twist with a splash of vanilla extract.
- ¼ cups (60 ml) water
- 2 oranges, peeled
- ¾ cups (95 g) ice cubes
- ¼ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
Try plain orange juice, by omitting the vanilla and sweetener. For recipe variation, add 1/2 cup (75 g) of fresh pineapple with juice.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|