Orange Juice Plus
Give fresh orange juice an unexpected twist with a splash of vanilla extract.
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled, quartered
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) ice cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar or other sweetener, to taste (optional)
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
Try plain orange juice, by omitting the vanilla and sweetener. For recipe variation, add 1/2 cup (75 g) of fresh pineapple with juice.
how do you do pomegranate juice
How long do you imagine I could leave the finished product in the fridge if at all? I have air tight bottles that I can put the juice in.
Can this be frozen?
When making fresh orange juice can I just leave the seeds or do I need to remove them before blending ?
Hi do I really have to peel the oranges? At Costco the sales rep said to leave on the skin. Please advise thank you.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|