Orange Pineapple Agua Fresca
Pineapple Coconut Water and agave nectar combine with fresh fruit to make this exotic refreshment.
- 2 oranges, peeled, seeded
- 1 1/2 cups (345 g) frozen pineapple chunks
- 2 cups (480 ml) Pineapple Coconut Water
- 1 lime, peeled
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) agave nectar
- 2 cups (480 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
- Pass through a strainer or a nut milk bag.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||48 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
Orange Pineapple Agua Fresca is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Theresas Kitchen from Great! Made this because we were looking for a drink to make with our oranges. We used fresh pineapple chunk instead of frozen but otherwise followed the recipe. Delicious drink, will become one we make often.
Date published: 2016-02-23
The recipe instructions say to serve immediately then next step says to strain in nut milk bag. Is this step out of order or unnesessery? Thanks, cyn.
You do not have to pass through a nut milk bag if you do not want to, it is only a suggestion if you do not want the mixture to have so much pulp. If you want to the please strain through a flitration bag before serving.
Date published: 2016-11-11