Orange Pineapple Agua Fresca
Pineapple Coconut Water and agave nectar combine with fresh fruit to make this exotic refreshment.
- 2 oranges, peeled, seeded
- 1 1/2 cups (345 g) frozen pineapple chunks
- 2 cups (480 ml) Pineapple Coconut Water
- 1 lime, peeled
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) agave nectar
- 2 cups (480 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
- Pass through a strainer or a nut milk bag.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
Orange Pineapple Agua Fresca is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Theresas Kitchen from Great! Made this because we were looking for a drink to make with our oranges. We used fresh pineapple chunk instead of frozen but otherwise followed the recipe. Delicious drink, will become one we make often.
Date published: 2016-02-23
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||48 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|