- 2 oranges, peeled, quartered
- 2 Tablespoons (20 g) granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon orange zest
- 4 1/2 cups (1 l) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change. Stop machine.
- Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series and G-Series machines with Variable Speed control and 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||0.5 c ( 120 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|