Passionately Pink Smoothie
- 1/2 cup (120 g) low fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup (150 g) red grapes
- 1/2 cup (60 g) fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup (75 g) pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup (50 g) cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds, or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
My family is allergic to dairy. What can I use to substitute vanilla yogurt?
Silken Tofu is a great substitution for any yogurt base.
Date published: 2016-05-13
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||29 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|