Peach Mango Agua Fresca
- 3 cups (454 g) frozen unsweetened peach slices
- 1 lime, peeled
- 2 cups (400 ml) Peach Mango Coconut Water
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) agave nectar
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon fresh ginger root
- 2 cups (480 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
- Pass through a strainer or a nut milk bag.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.