Peach Soy Sherbet
Frozen peaches and soy milk create a smooth, creamy sherbet that satisfies any sweet tooth.
- 1 cup (240 ml) soy milk
- 1 pound (454 g) frozen unsweetened peach slices*
- 1/4 cup (75 g) honey or other sweetener, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Use the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
*Peach slices should be softened at room temperature for about 25 minutes. If mixture has consistency of a milkshake, firm it up by slowly adding another cup of frozen ice cubes. Process until smooth. For recipe variation, other fruits may be substituted.
|Serving Size||0.5 c ( 115 g )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||29 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|