Peachy Lime Daiquiri
This sweet, tangy daiquiri is adult-friendly with light rum.
- 8 ounces (240 ml) light rum
- 2 ounces (30 ml) peach liqueur
- 4 ounces (120 ml) simple syrup
- 1 1/2 limes, peeled
- 1 orange, peeled, halved
- 2 1/2 cups (468 g) frozen peach slices
- 2 cups (480 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
What are feet limes?
We will correct this. It should state 1 1/2 limes peeled.
Date published: 2015-11-18