Peanut Butter Cup Fondue
- 1 cup (240 ml) heavy cream
- 12 ounces (340 g) semi-sweet or dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) honey
- 1/2 cup (130 g) peanut butter
- Place cream, chocolate and honey into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 4 1/2 minutes.
- Reduce speed to Variable 5 and remove the lid plug.
- Add peanut butter through the lid plug opening.
- Blend for an additional 10 seconds. Pour into fondue pot.
For Dippers: Sponge cake, pound cake, sliced apples, marshmallows, strawberries, bananas, fresh or canned pineapple chunks
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||2 tbsp ( 30 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|