Peanut Butter Cup Shake
- 2 Tablespoons (18 g) peanuts
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) chocolate syrup
- 1 cup (240 ml) vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt or ice cream
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) milk
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
As a nondairy alternative, substitute soy milk and soy ice cream. For recipe variation, substitute chocolate nonfat frozen yogurt or ice cream for vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt or ice cream and chocolate syrup.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.