Peanut Butter Cup Shake
This fun dessert captures the rich flavor of a peanut butter cup using fresh peanuts and chocolate syrup.
- 2 Tablespoons (18 g) peanuts
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) chocolate syrup
- 1 cup (240 ml) vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt or ice cream
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) milk
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
As a nondairy alternative, substitute soy milk and soy ice cream. For recipe variation, substitute chocolate nonfat frozen yogurt or ice cream for vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt or ice cream and chocolate syrup.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|