- 1 ounce (30 ml) light rum
- 1 ounce (30 ml) cream of coconut
- 1/4 cup (40 g) fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.