- 1 3/4 cups (260 g) frozen pineapple chunks
- 3/4 cup (158 g) soft tofu
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
Can I freeze it for later? What will that do to the texture?
When freezing frozen desserts we recommend pre-portioning the desserts to freeze. Then removing them from the freezer 5-10 minutes before serving to thaw the frozen dessert slightly.
Date published: 2015-11-13
Can I substitute banana for the tofu?
Yes you can substitute banana for tofu. You may need to add a little more liquid to the blend to form the perfect 4 mounds.
Date published: 2015-10-14
|Serving Size||0.5 c ( 115 g )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|