Pink Ribbon Smoothie
- 1 cup (160 g) red grapes
- 1 cup (150 g) fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup (120 g) low fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
Developed by Vitamix for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation Northeast Ohio Race for the Cure®.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.