Pink Ribbon Smoothie
Red grapes and fresh strawberries blend with vanilla yogurt to create this delicious treat for the cure.
- 1 cup (160 g) red grapes
- 1 cup (150 g) fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup (120 g) low fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
Developed by Vitamix for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation Northeast Ohio Race for the Cure®.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||22 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|