- 1/2 cup (120 ml) tequila
- 1 cup (240 ml) pure pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) triple sec
- 1/2 (30 g) lime, well peeled
- 2 Tablespoons (25 g) granulated sugar
- 2 cups (480 ml) ice cubes
- 1 fresh lime, sliced thinly
- Place tequila, pomegranate juice, triple sec, lime, sugar, and ice cubes into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds.
- Serve in a chilled cocktail glass and garnish each serving with one or two thin slices of fresh lime.
The Pomarita Cocktail tastes even better if made ahead of time and left to thoroughly chill in the freezer, just until a few ice crystals begin to appear.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||28 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|