- 1 1/2 cups (300 g) granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- Place sugar into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds.
- Remove the lid plug. Add cornstarch through the lid plug opening and blend an additional 10 seconds.
- Let powder settle before removing the lid.
Store in an airtight container.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.