- 1 1/2 cups (300 g) granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- Place sugar into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds.
- Remove the lid plug. Add cornstarch through the lid plug opening and blend an additional 10 seconds.
- Let powder settle before removing the lid.
Store in an airtight container.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series and G-Series machines with Variable Speed control and 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
Powdered Sugar is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Karyn from Easy recipe and tastes just like store bought Great way to make powdered sugar when you're out! And it tastes just like store bought.
Date published: 2015-10-28
Why would you add corn starch for powdered sugar?
The cornstarch is added to ensure that the powder sugar does not clump together.
Date published: 2015-11-28
|Serving Size||2 tbsp ( 16 g )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|