- 1 cup (240 ml) hot or warm milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) strongly brewed coffee, hot
- 1/4 cup (60 g) canned pumpkin
- 1 Tablespoon white chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 35-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 cup ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||18 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|