- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) light olive oil
- 1 cup (245 g) pumpkin, freshly cooked or canned
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) skim milk
- 3/4 cup (150 g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 3/4 cups (219 g) unbleached, all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (120 g) chocolate chips, mini or regular
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Lightly coat muffin pan with vegetable cooking spray or use cupcake liners.
- Place eggs, oil, pumpkin, milk, and sugar into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 5.
- Blend for 10 seconds.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine salt, baking soda, allspice, cinnamon, flour and chocolate chips in the order listed.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into bowl containing dry ingredients. Mix by hand just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Spoon into the prepared muffin pan, filling each cup 3/4 full.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of one muffin comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack for 5 minutes, then carefully remove each muffin from muffin pan. Serve warm or at room temperature.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 muffin|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||35 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|