Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 1/2 cup (75 g) pumpkin, fresh or canned
- 1 cup (240 ml) milk
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. Top with whipped cream and a dust of cinnamon.
In place of canned pumpkin, remove seeds and place a whole pie pumpkin in the oven and bake at 325°F (160°C) for 1 hour, or until a knife can be inserted through the peel. (Do not under-bake, or pie will be watery.) Discard peel. Refrigerate or freeze excess pumpkin.