Raspberry Ice Cream
- 1 cup (240 ml) milk
- 3/4 cup (150 g) granulated sugar or other sweetener, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pound (454 g) frozen raspberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Use the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
Raspberry Ice Cream is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Gusee from Delicious flavor Just tried this recipe in my 20 year old vitamix. Wonderful flavor but the gitty texture of the sugar is evident. Please give us some recipes that would dissolve the sugar in the icer cream.
Date published: 2015-11-16
When making ice cream can you use heavy whipping cream in place of Milk
Yes you can, you can actually substitute any liquid in the same amount to create a frozen dessert.
Date published: 2015-11-15
|Serving Size||0.5 c ( 142 g )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||36 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|