- 1/2 cup (75 g) raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 cups (480 ml) vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt or ice cream
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) milk
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
This milkshake has broken seeds.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|