Tangy and sweet, this dressing can be made with fresh or frozen raspberries and enjoyed any time of the year.
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) apple cider vinegar or raspberry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) honey
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup (60 g) raspberries, fresh or frozen, thawed
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) olive oil
- Place water, vinegar, salt, honey, basil, and raspberries into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 5. Remove lid plug and drizzle olive oil in a slow stream through the lid plug opening.
- Replace lid plug. Slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High. Blend for an additional 10 seconds.
Refrigerate in an airtight container.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series and G-Series machines with Variable Speed control and 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||2 tbsp ( 30 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Raspberry Vinaigrette is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by jcfris from So good This recipe was exactly what a raspberry vinaigrette should taste like, vinegar-y and raspberry-y. The consistency was perfect (be careful not to over blend), the flavor was perfectly balanced (I used the cider vinegar because I didn't have raspberry vinegar on hand, and everything else I used was fresh), and it really complimented by walnut and goat cheese salad. I will never buy bottled dressing again, that's how good this tastes.
Date published: 2017-02-24
What is it storage life
about 7 to 10 days, or until you see the color start to oxidize.
Date published: 2016-12-07
how can I make this recipe without oil?
You can try adding 1/4 C of mustard (any flavor of your choice) or even 1/4 C avocado as a substitute for the oil!
Date published: 2016-10-14