Red Cabbage and Beet Beverage
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) 100% cranberry juice
- 1/2 (91 g) apple, seeded, halved
- 1/2 cup (45 g) red cabbage pieces, steamed until tender
- 1/2 cup (78 g) canned beets, with 1 Tablespoon beet juice
- 1/4 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) ice cubes
- 1/8 lemon, peeled
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on slowly increase to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.