- 2 cups (480 ml) water
- 1/2 cup (100 g) cooked brown rice, cooled
- 1/2-1 Tablespoon brown sugar or other sweetener, to taste
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 2-3 minutes or until desired consistency is reached. Store in refrigerator. Shake well before using.
Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla if desired.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.