Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo
This spicy alfredo is made with soft tofu, and offers an unexpected variety to traditional fettuccine.
- ¾ cup (160 g) silken tofu
- ¾ cup (170 g) fat free cottage cheese
- 2 Tablespoons reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 3 Tablespoons (15 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- 2 Tablespoons light butter spread
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- 2 cups (400 g) roasted red peppers
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 3-4 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
- Serve over hot, cooked fettuccine.
|Serving Size||¼ cup (60 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|