Rosemary Chicken Potato Soup
- 2 cups (480 ml) milk
- 1/4 (18 g) small onion, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1/4 cup (58 g) cream cheese
- 2 (346 g) medium Russet potatoes, baked, quartered
- 1 (140 g) chicken breast, roasted, diced
- Place milk, onion, rosemary, garlic, and bouillon into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 4 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
- Reduce speed to Variable 2 and remove the lid plug. Drop in remaining cream cheese, potato, and chicken through the lid plug opening.
- Blend an additional 10 seconds. Stop machine. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.