Just like the campfire classic, this frozen yogurt popsicle is made with chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers.
- 2 cups (350 g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups (450 g) plain yogurt
- mini marshmallows
- ½ cup (75 g) graham crackers, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a sheet tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Microwave chocolate on high heat for two minutes.
- Place yogurt and melted chocolate into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds.
- Place marshmallows on prepared sheet tray and roasted for 3 minutes. Let cool.
- To assemble Popsicles: Fill Popsicle molds half-way with chocolate mixture. (Remaining chocolate will be used at the end of the recipe.) Place 4 marshmallows on top and divide graham cracker crumbs evenly between the cups. Pour remaining chocolate on top and freeze.
|Serving Size||1 popsicle|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||29 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
S’mores Popsicle is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Zoet from hard and messy This project is very time-consuming and somewhat hard
Date published: 2017-05-11
Would you please make a video of this recipe?
At this time, we are unable to provide a video of this recipe. However, you can phone in to our customer contact center for further information on how to make this recipe. We would be more than happy to walk through the steps with you.
Date published: 2016-09-23
Freeze time - how long do these need to go in freezer?
Date published: 2016-07-05
Hi so I have a couple questions. What should the consistency of the yogurt and chocolate mixture be like when placing in Popsicle mold ? And do you use the remaining chocolate to dip the Popsicles ?
The yogurt chocolate mixture should be thick but still pourable. If there is remaining chocolate you can use it to dip the popsicles in or take another container and make another popsicle.
Date published: 2015-11-03