- 1 1/4 cups (156 g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (60 g) whole wheat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup (126 g) butter spread
- 1 cup (200 g) plus 2 tablespoons (25 g) granulated sugar, divided use
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) egg substitute or 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flours, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
- Place butter spread, 1 cup (200 g) sugar, eggs, and vanilla into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase the speed to Variable 3 or 4.
- Blend for 30 seconds (with tamper as needed) until creamed. Empty mixture from the container into the dry ingredients and mix together.
- Chill dough for 1 hour.
- Combine 2 tablespoons (25 g) sugar and cinnamon. Shape dough into balls. Roll in cinnamon/sugar mixture. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cool.
If dough is still sticky after chilling for 1 hour, chill an extra 1/2 hour.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
Can I use real butter in this recipe?
Yes you can use real butter in this recipe.
Date published: 2016-05-22
|Serving Size||1 cookie|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|