Spiked Honeydew Sorbet
- 1 cup (240 ml) melon liqueur
- 1 pound (454 g) diced frozen honeydew melon
- 1 1/4 cups (300 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Use the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
Watch your mixture carefully--running the machine longer does not make it more frozen, it causes melting. Place in an airtight container in a freezer for at least one hour prior to service.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.