Spinach and Artichoke Fondue
With a three-cheese blend, spinach, and artichokes, this creamy fondue is a fun twist on your favorite restaurant-style dip.
- 2 Tablespoons (30 g) butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 canned artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- 3 ounces (85 g) frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed "dry"
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) dry white wine
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) water
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 12 ounces (340 g) cubed Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 ounces (85 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces (113 g) crumbled Feta cheese
- Heat butter in sauté pan over medium heat. Add the garlic, artichokes, and spinach. Sauté for 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Place wine, water, lemon juice, cornstarch, pepper, and cheeses into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 3-4 minutes until mixture is smooth and warm.
- Pour mixture into fondue pot.
- Stir in spinach and artichoke mixture.
For dippers, try cubed country French bread, mushroom caps, steamed or grilled asparagus spears, steamed or grilled broccoli, and cauliflower.
|Serving Size||2 tbsp ( 39 g )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||4.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|