Strawberry Banana Shake
- 1 cup (230 g) vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt or ice cream
- 1 cup (120 g) frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 (101 g) small banana, peeled (reserve slice for garnish)
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) milk
- 1 Tablespoon sugar or other sweetener, to taste
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
Substitute strawberry frozen yogurt or ice cream for vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt or ice cream. For a non-dairy alternative, use soy milk and soy ice cream.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
Strawberry Banana Shake is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Robin G from Delicious!!! This is simply delicious! It is really easy to do! Simple but awesome!
Date published: 2016-03-08
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|