Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Cream cheese and half and half blend with frozen strawberries to create this decadent dessert. Top with whipped cream and fresh blueberries for a burst of color.
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) half and half
- 3 ounces (85 g) cream cheese
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup (66 g) sugar or other sweetener, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups (224 g) frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) ice cubes
- whipped topping
- fresh blueberries
- Place half and half, cream cheese, lemon juice, vanilla extract, sweetener, strawberries, and ice cubes into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Use the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur.
- Fill bottom half of serving glass with strawberry cheesecake ice cream. Layer with whipped topping, then fresh blueberries. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||0.5 c ( 120 g )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|