Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Cream cheese and half and half blend with frozen strawberries to create this decadent dessert. Top with whipped cream and fresh blueberries for a burst of color.
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) half and half
- 3 ounces (85 g) cream cheese
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup (66 g) sugar or other sweetener, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups (224 g) frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) ice cubes
- whipped topping
- fresh blueberries
- Place half and half, cream cheese, lemon juice, vanilla extract, sweetener, strawberries, and ice cubes into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Use the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur.
- Fill bottom half of serving glass with strawberry cheesecake ice cream. Layer with whipped topping, then fresh blueberries. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||0.5 c ( 120 g )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Hunie from yummy! it is so fast! I would use less cream cheese next time, it really over powers the strawberries
Date published: 2016-03-15
I have the Professional 750 & do not have a high setting. Can I use one of the auto settings or what?
Yes you can use your frozen dessert setting for this recipe. It will take your machine to the highest setting during blending.
Date published: 2016-06-01
How many servings do the typical frozen dessert make? Just curious if I should double/triple the recipe if I'm making it for my whole family.
This recipe will make about 2 cups of ice cream.
Date published: 2016-04-26
I have a 7500. What would you recommend for ingredient quantities for this recipe? Thanks
When using the low profile 64 ounce container we recommend multiplying the ingredients out by 1.5. This will give you the best blend in that container for frozen desserts.
Date published: 2016-04-01
I have the 5300 with no High button and the low profile container. Will the mounds still form? How do I adjust recipe?
You can multiply this recipes ingredients by 1.5 to get new measurements and that should give you a proper blend.
Date published: 2016-01-26