Strawberry Coconut Agua Fresca
This refreshing, fruity coconut water offers variety to your juice routine.
- 3 cups (450 g) frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 2 cups (480 ml) coconut water
- 1 lime, peeled
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) agave nectar
- 2 cups (480 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
- Pass through a strainer or filtration bag.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||43 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
do I have to strain my whole fruit juices or can I drink them the way they are with alittle more water or juice to thin them
You do not have to strain your whole fruit juices, if you are looking to thin them out you can always add more liquid!
Date published: 2016-06-29
For this recipe, it says 1 lime peeled, am I using the juice, or just the lime zest?
You are using just the lime for the recipe. You can completely remove the peel and add the whole peeled lime to the container.
Date published: 2016-06-08
how can I print out a recipe?
To print a recipe click the Print button which is next to the total time at the top of the recipe.
Date published: 2016-04-01