No mix here. This homemade daiquiri is made with the delicious flavor of whole strawberries for a perfect summer cocktail.
- 4 ounces (120 ml) light rum
- 2 ounces (60 ml) Grand Marnier
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) lime juice
- 3 Tablespoons (22 g) powdered sugar
- 1 cup (150 g) frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 203 g )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Strawberry Daiquiri is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bameiboo from Pretty good and easy I had to add two extra tbsp of sugar since my strawberries were pitiful and I like a sweet drink. I used some frozen and some fresh strawberries.We didn't use as much alcohol as it called for as we don't like strong drinks.
Date published: 2016-02-21