- 4 ounces (120 ml) light rum
- 2 ounces (60 ml) Grand Marnier
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) lime juice
- 3 Tablespoons (22 g) powdered sugar
- 1 cup (150 g) frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.