Strawberry Grand Marnier Sorbet
The sweet orange marmalade and hazelnut flavors of Grand Marnier combine with strawberries and orange juice in this sweet frozen treat.
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) orange juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Grand Marnier
- 1 pound (454 g) frozen unsweetened strawberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Use the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||0.5 c ( 120 g )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|