Strawberry Grand Marnier Sorbet
The sweet orange marmalade and hazelnut flavors of Grand Marnier combine with strawberries and orange juice in this sweet frozen treat.
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) orange juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Grand Marnier
- 1 pound (454 g) frozen unsweetened strawberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Use the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||0.5 c ( 120 g )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Strawberry Grand Marnier Sorbet is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by beast cooker from GOOD SORBET substitute mariner liquor with water and amazing sorbet
Date published: 2016-02-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by BarbH from Delicious Sorbet I made this sorbet exactly as directed. It was delicious but a little tart so we drizzled just a small amount of honey on top. Next time (and I will definitely make this again), I will add a little honey to the recipe.
Date published: 2016-05-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jpr52 from Excellent sorbet with a few tweeks Used about 11/2 pets of Frozen strawberries along with 5 tsp of sugar, 2 t able spoons of lemon juice and quarter cup of grand mariner .... It was awesome
Date published: 2016-04-18
You say nutrition per serving on all these recipes, but don,t say what size the serving is.
The serving size is listed right below the Nutritional Information. The serving size for this recipe is 1/2 C.
Date published: 2016-07-20
If you don't want to use liquor in it do you need to add an additional 1/4 cup of liquid(i.e. Water, more OJ) to make up for it? Thanks
I would use more OJ to keep the flavor bold.
Date published: 2016-01-27
What is Grand Marnier?
Grand Marnier is an orange liquor, substitutes for this are Triple Sec or Couintreau.
Date published: 2015-11-18