Strawberry Grand Marnier Sorbet
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) orange juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Grand Marnier
- 1 pound (454 g) frozen unsweetened strawberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Use the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
Strawberry Grand Marnier Sorbet is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jpr52 from Excellent sorbet with a few tweeks Used about 11/2 pets of Frozen strawberries along with 5 tsp of sugar, 2 t able spoons of lemon juice and quarter cup of grand mariner .... It was awesome
Date published: 2016-04-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by beast cooker from GOOD SORBET substitute mariner liquor with water and amazing sorbet
Date published: 2016-02-02
If you don't want to use liquor in it do you need to add an additional 1/4 cup of liquid(i.e. Water, more OJ) to make up for it? Thanks
I would use more OJ to keep the flavor bold.
Date published: 2016-01-27
What is Grand Marnier?
Grand Marnier is an orange liquor, substitutes for this are Triple Sec or Couintreau.
Date published: 2015-11-18
|Serving Size||0.5 c ( 120 g )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|