Strawberry Grape Smoothie
Red and green grapes blend with frozen strawberries to create this lovely pink smoothie with fresh fruit flavor.
- 3/4 cup (120 g) seedless watermelon pieces
- 1 cup (160 g) green grapes
- 1 cup (160 g) red grapes
- 1 cup (150 g) frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Blend for 45 seconds-1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
Strawberry Grape Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SeanE from easy way to include fresh and healthy in your life I hate kelp and spinach period, this is the only way for me to include them in my diet :-)
Date published: 2016-05-27
How many calories per cup? How many carbs?
The nutritional facts to all of our recipes are located in the bottom right corner of the recipe, under The Nutritional Facts section Nutrition Information Serving Size 1 c ( 240 ml ) Amount Per Servings Calories 114 Total Fat 0 g Saturated Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg Sodium 5 mg Total Carbohydrate 30 g Dietary Fiber 3 g Sugars 23 g Protein 1 g
Date published: 2016-07-01
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||30 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|