Strawberry Grape Smoothie
- 3/4 cup (120 g) seedless watermelon pieces
- 1 cup (160 g) green grapes
- 1 cup (160 g) red grapes
- 1 cup (150 g) frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Blend for 45 seconds-1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.