- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) water
- 1 pound (454 g) strawberries, fresh or frozen, thawed
- 6 Tablespoons (75 g) granulated sugar
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute, using the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
How do you puree cottage cheese
To puree cottage cheese just place it in to the blender secure the lid. Switch the machine on and blend till you reach the consistency you would like.
Date published: 2015-10-14
|Serving Size||2 tbsp ( 49 g )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|