- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) water
- 1 pound (454 g) strawberries, fresh or frozen, thawed
- 6 Tablespoons (75 g) granulated sugar
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute, using the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.