- 2 cups (300 g) fresh strawberries
- 3 cups (600 g) granulated sugar
- 1 package Fruit Pectin
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Use the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
- Blend for 6-7 minutes or until heavy steam rises from the container.
- Pour into container and refrigerate.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
Will the vita mix pulverize the strawberry seeds or does the mixture need to be strained
You may still have a few seeds but for the most part it will pulverize them. If you find you are still getting too many seeds we do offer filtration bags for purchase on our website, you can also try straining through cheesecloth.
Date published: 2016-05-26
I'm looking for the crepes recipe from the master chefs book pages stuck together and I can't see the ingredients
Here is a simple crepe recipe that can be blended in the Vitamix. http://allrecipes.com/recipe/16383/basic-crepes/
Date published: 2016-01-10
Will this work to make blueberry syrup?
Yes substituting our the weight of the strawberries with the weight of the blueberries will work.
Date published: 2015-12-10
|Serving Size||0.25 c ( 60 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|