- 2 cups (300 g) fresh strawberries
- 3 cups (600 g) granulated sugar
- 1 package Fruit Pectin
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Use the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
- Blend for 6-7 minutes or until heavy steam rises from the container.
- Pour into container and refrigerate.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
I'm looking for the crepes recipe from the master chefs book pages stuck together and I can't see the ingredients
Here is a simple crepe recipe that can be blended in the Vitamix. http://allrecipes.com/recipe/16383/basic-crepes/
Date published: 2016-01-10
Will this work to make blueberry syrup?
Yes substituting our the weight of the strawberries with the weight of the blueberries will work.
Date published: 2015-12-10
|Serving Size||0.25 c ( 60 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|