You’ll never miss the oil in this brightly flavored dressing. Perfect on a bed of baby spinach with strawberries and slivered almonds.
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons (40 ml) rice vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons fresh basil leaves
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons fresh Italian (flat leaf) parsley leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound (454 g) fresh strawberries, stemmed
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 to 40 seconds or until mixture is smooth.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||2 tbsp ( 30 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Strawberry Vinaigrette is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jelly from Different And very good. I like spice but I'd go a lot less on the pepper next time and increase the salt.
Date published: 2016-05-09
Could you use frozen, thawed strawberries for this?
Yes, you absolutely can!
Date published: 2016-06-15