Strawberry Yogurt Freeze
Turn frozen strawberries and nonfat yogurt into a sweet after-dinner treat. It's easy to explore creative options with this recipe by trying other frozen fruit and yogurt flavor combinations.
- 1 cup (240 g) lowfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 pound (454 g) frozen unsweetened strawberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Use the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||0.5 c ( 150 g )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|