Summer Splash Smoothie
Melons, peaches, and pineapple bring the taste of summer in a juicy smoothie.
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) water
- 1 cup (170 g) honeydew chunks
- 1/2 cup (85 g) cantaloupe chunks
- 1 medium ripe peach, halved, pitted
- 1 cup (150 g) fresh pineapple chunks, core included
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||18 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
how many ice cubes are 2 cups
You can simply use a regular measuring cup to measure 2 cups of ice.
Date published: 2016-08-18
how does one a just recipes for the G-Series large container??
You will want to double all of the ingredients, 1 cup (240 ml) water 2 cup (340 g) honeydew chunks 1 cup (170 g) cantaloupe chunks 2 ripe peachs, halved, pitted 2 cup (300 g) fresh pineapple chunks, core included 2 cup (480 ml) ice cubes
Date published: 2016-07-05