Sweet Potato Soup
A delightful combination of apple, carrot, and onion round out the sweet potato in this satisfying soup.
- 1/4 (43 g) small onion, peeled
- 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (270 g) sweet potato, baked
- 1/2 (75 g) apple, seeded
- 1 (70 g) carrot, halved
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube
- 1 1/2 cups (360 ml) water
- In a saucepan, sauté onion in olive oil for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series and G-Series machines with Variable Speed control and 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|